Great that you are interested in one of our objects. For an application you should have the following documents ready. Most of them are currently only German-language – we work on that!

      • Your completed personal employment, get the form here, online version here.
      • A copy of a proof of identity.
      • A current incomes certificate, please hand your last three payrolls or a a certificate issued by your employer. Freelancer should bring a certificate issued by their tax consultant (sealed) or copies of current invoices plus your last income tax return.
      • A report from SCHUFA, which can be applyed here. You can choose between a fee-based and a free version, but please note the long delivery times (sometimes more than two weeks) for the free ones. Really fast and via e-mail but also fee-based are the SCHUFA reports from Immobilienscout24 (Bonitätscheck).
      • The completed rent guarantee form if you need a guarantor. This can relate f.ex. to students with insufficient income.
      • A freedom of rent arrears certificate (Mietschuldenfreiheitserklärung) filled in by your previous landlord. If you live in your own property please hand a suitable proof (f.ex. a real estate tax bill)

For some lessors the original version of these documents will be required at the signing of the contract. For this case please make sure to have them ready.Please do not send us any application documents in advance.